Drupal or Symfony Developer - (Poland Business Harbour)
Joining Droptica means:
- Work with clients from all over the world.
- Possibility of developing and promoting Open Source software.
- Work in one of the best companies that deliver big websites based on Drupal.
- Regular trainings: access to video materials, books, internal trainings.
- Yearly budget for individual education.
- Focus on quality of work (code review, retro, architecture planning. etc.)
- Flexible working hours.
- Free health service (PZU)
- Multisport cart.
- Help with relocation (Poland Business Harbour program)
You will be working in one of our offices: Wrocław, Gdańsk, Toruń, Rzeszów.
- 3+ years of experience with Drupal or Symfony
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, and SQL
- You can communicate in English well (B2 level)
Nice to have
- Drupal certificates
- ReactJS, Angular, Vue
What is Poland Business Harbour
- It is government program for people from Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
- It is assistance in relocation of IT specialists to Poland.
- You can apply for special visa that allows you to work without the need to obtain a permit, allows you to set up a business and allows you to take your immediate family with you.
- More you can find here https://www.gov.pl/web/poland-businessharbour-en
B2B: 10 500 - 17 500 PLN net (Possible also employment contract)